Baby heartbeat monitor is a very useful tool for expectant parents who want to bond with their little one before birth. For soon to be parents who want to monitor their bundle of joy while in the womb, there are fetal Doppler’s and baby heartbeat monitor apps to help you achieve this.
You can now use your smartphones to bond and listen to the heartbeat of your baby by just installing a simple app like My Baby’s Beat – Baby Heart Monitor App. Read more to know the details about this app.
What is My Baby’s Beat Baby Heart Monitor App?
This is a state-of-the-art app for iOS and Android devices that will help you listen to your baby’s heartbeat during pregnancy. This app has been developed in 2011 and has been used by millions of women worldwide. This allows you to listen to the fetus’ heartbeat through your device’s microphone without requiring any accessories.
With My Baby’s Beat App, pregnant moms and excited dads can bond with their bundle of joy. This app is recommended for use in the third trimester of your pregnancy. The chances of success in using this app are highest at the 30th to 40th week of pregnancy. Moreover, this app also enables the users to record and share the sound to their friends and family via email, text message, Twitter, What’s App or Facebook.
How Does My Baby’s Beat Baby Heart Monitor App Work?
This app uses an algorithm that uses sound signals to amplify the sound of your baby’s heartbeat from your womb and separate it from the noises including that of the mother’s heartbeat. It also comes with its own fetal stethoscope that taps the smartphone’s microphone, which was originally designed for speech only.
Benefits of Getting My Baby’s Beat App
Using My Baby’s Beat Baby Heart Monitor App offers a number of benefits for parents and families who are very excited about the new addition to the family. Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy when you get My Baby’s Beat App.
- It is very easy and convenient to use.
- You can use it anywhere as long as you have your smartphone with you.
- You can listen and monitor your baby’s heartbeat at the convenience of your own home.
- This tool offers parents the ultimate bonding experience with their child.
Safety Precautions Before Using This Baby Heartbeat Monitor App
Although baby heartbeat monitor apps are safe to use, parents should take precautions when using it. It is recommended that you switch to airplane mode to avoid mobile emissions. Meanwhile, although listening to your baby’s heartbeat is interesting, you should limit the frequency of your usage.
How To Use The My Baby’s Beat App
Before you use the My Baby’s Beat App take the time to find a quiet place. In addition, moms are recommended to check their own heartbeat because it is easier to find. It will also be beneficial to listen to the different types of sound in the help section, so you can distinguish the differences in your heartbeat and your child’s heartbeat. When finding your baby’s heartbeat, do not be alarmed if his or her’s is faster than yours. The fetus’ heartbeat is always twice as fast as the adult. Follow the steps below to use My Baby’s Beat-Heart Monitor App efficiently.
- Locate the microphone of your device and remove the device from its case or cover to maximize the microphone sensitivity.
- Switch to airplane mode to disable all communication and create a safe environment for your baby.
- Press the microphone on your body and make sure that it has contacts on your skin.
- The fetus is always moving, so finding the heartbeat is difficult. We recommend that you focus your search on the lower part of your abdomen.
- Place the device in the proper position and listen for 5 to 10 seconds because it takes time for the device to calibrate the sound.
- Take note that My Baby’s Beat app provides two types of sounds – classic and synthesize. If you have difficulty finding the heartbeat of your baby with classic, you can switch to synthesize.
- If you can’t find your baby’s heartbeat, it could be due to your child’s position. Do not be discourage, wait for an hour and try again.
- Once you hear your baby’s heartbeat, you can record it and share it with your friends and family. Enjoy your pregnancy journey with My Baby’s Beat Heart Monitor App.
While it might sound absurd at first to hear your baby’s heartbeat through your smartphone, you should not doubt it because it is possible. In fact, customers who downloaded this app find it helpful and are impressed with its performance. Here are some reviews from its verified users.
“I was skeptical at first, but after reading some reviews decided to go for it. Glad I did! I am 23w4d today and was able to hear my little girl’s heartbeat loud and clear after just a few seconds of placing my phone on my belly!” Girly Engineer wrote about her My Baby’s Beat app experience.
Meanwhile, Britt2787 felt that this app is very efficient in reassuring her of her pregnancy. “This app gives me peace of mind if he hasn’t moved for a while. You can also save the recordings and email them as a keepsake. This app is worth the cost in my opinion,” she wrote.
Overall, My Baby’s Beat Heart Monitor app is efficient in helping moms and dads bond with their unborn child. It produces clear heartbeat sounds that help parents enjoy peace of mind during their pregnancy. This app is worth it.
Getting this app is a great tool for soon-to-be-parents as it helps them develop a close relationship with their child. At the same time, it enables them to monitor the condition of their little one. This app is a great gift for expectant parents. So get this app today here.